How can I edit Icon sizes on my Mobile Information Bar?

How can I edit Icon sizes on my Mobile Information Bar?If you were to go to ksquareddenver.com on a mobile device, you'll see a mobile info bar after you enter the site. The template I used for the site is Avenue and in the settings they do not have many customizable features for the mobile bar. You'll see the icons on the Mobile Info Bar are pretty tiny. How does one change their size? Much appreciated if you can point me in the right direction.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried this on the Custom CSS section on the Design menu :

.sqs-mobile-info-bar{
      height: 70px;
    }
.sqs-mobile-info-bar-trigger-icon{
       width : 30px !important;
       height: 30px !important;
     }

It seemed to work with the icons but I still could not figure out how to change the font size. I guess it has something to do with:

.sqs-mobile-info-bar-trigger-lable

I would also appreciate some help :)

My site is transpp.mx

• 4 months later...

@Jose_Sanchez I'm having some issue with my Mobile Info Bar. When I have my header top fixed, it covers the close button for my map and hours. 

I tried this code:

.sqs-mobile-info-bar {
z-index: 1001;
}

Didn't seem to do the trick. Do you know how to fix this issue? I've made Squarespace aware of it.

Also, would you know how to only show the Mobile Info Bar on my home page on mobile and not on the other pages?

Thank you!

IMG_5106.thumb.jpeg.7a0c6ef13032ca37392483641e2e9d10.jpegIMG_5107.thumb.jpeg.1ac1e9b727a079496e9ef573a6208b97.jpeg

Archived