how to make page in folder and folder active color at the same time

Hello,

I would like to make the page and folder in my navigation the active color at the same time. Right now it is only the main folder that has the active color. Sometimes it seems to do it for a very short amount of time, but then disappears.. I use wells template.

my site url: https://iguana-avocado-le77.squarespace.com

i would like for the subpage inside the folder to have the active color and also for the folder to keep the active color - so on the same time, is this possible? Sometimes it seems to do it for a very short amount of time, but then disappears..

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks a lot, this worked :) @tuanphan

I have another question concerning the arrow signs in all my gallery block slideshows. I have found CSS coding so the arrows have no background, are black, and placed on the outside of the photo. Squarespace are not allowing me to post into this thread, but it is the first coding found in this article: https://thirtyeightvisuals.com/blog/style-slideshow-gallery-block-arrows-squarespaceIt seems to work when i am in the CSS custom, but when i save and refresh the the left arrow keeps being placed on top og the photos, and the background, a grey square, keeps appearing when i hover over the arrows.. Do you have another coding for me to try for fixing this?

I really appreciate your help!

yes you are right @tuanphan, it looks like its working when i log out of squarespace and visits the url.. hmm, thanks (:

I have a last question. When i am navigation through the website every time the page refreshes/changes the whole site seems to jump a bit before it gets into right place. Like the padding/font size etc. settings have to reload and then be adjusted every time i click through the website.

Is there a setting or something that needs enabled for this to stop? It makes the page seem a bit unprofessional and not fast and easy to navigate through..

@tuanphan

I can't find the this part in my site styles.. i also tried searching for it.

I remember seeing it when using other templates. Can this has anything to do with the wells template which im using now? And is there another way i can uncheck it?

Archived