Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
panuela

Arrow navigation in gallery slideshow block placement and background color, wells template

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I have a problem with the arrow navigation signs in my gallery slide show blocks. I managed to find CSS coding for having them next to the photo instead of on top and to remove their background colour. But the left side arrow keeps being placed on top of the photo every time i leave the CSS page. Is there a way i can fix this? Also there is a gray background behind half of the arrow when i hover over the, and i would like them to have no background at all.

Direct url for example of the gallery slideshow: https://iguana-avocado-le77.squarespace.com/koncerthus-i-stavanger-norge

My current CSS code:

/Move next/prev. arros to right/left of image in galleries./ .sqs-gallery-controls .previous { right: 100%; left: inherit; }

.sqs-gallery-controls .next { right: inherit; left: 100%; }

.sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .sqs-gallery-controls .next, .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .sqs-gallery-controls .previous { background: none; /removes the original background behind the arrows/

} .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .sqs-gallery-controls .next::before, .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .sqs-gallery-controls .previous::before { background: none; color: black; font-size: 1.5em; /this changes the size of the arrows/ }

Edited by panuela
Initial Revision

4 answers to this question

McAfee Total Protection is an award winning security suite that provides a premium anti-virus, identity and privacy protection. McAfee Total Protection mcafee activate provides pre-emptive threat detection that keeps an vigilant eye out for potential threats and deals with them before they have chance to do harm.

Office Remote transforms your telephone into a shrewd remote that cooperates with Office on your PC. The application gives you a chance to control Word, Excel, and PowerPoint from over the room, so you can stroll around openly during introductions. With an Office 365 membership office setup you get the most recent Office applications—both the work area and the online forms—and updates when they occur.