Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
nanam

Add underline for body links in Henson

Question

Hello, I haven't had success with any of the CSS I've found to create underlines for body text only on the Henson template. Any ideas? Thank you!

Edited by asjeffer
Initial Revision

5 answers to this question

@asjeffer Can you share your site url (or a page with links to check css)?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Yes! It is www.totumwomen.com. I've started underlining links manually for compliance reasons, but would like to find an automatic solution. Thank you.

@asjeffer Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

div#mainContent a {
   text-decoration: underline;
}

but i like this code

div#mainContent a {
   border-bottom: 1px solid green;
}

Edited by tuanphan
Initial Revision

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

@asjeffer Accept Answer & Upvote if it worked. Thanks