Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

Site: https://chrissytolley.com/Template: Shift

If you scroll down to Testimonials, you'll see I've used a summary block carousel for testimonials created in a blog format. Since the longest quote is first, excessive white space is not a problem. However, as you scroll through, you'll see a lot of white space when the quotes are shorter.

Is there a way to make the summary block carousel dynamic so that it "shrinks up" when the testimonials are shorter, and doesn't create a huge block of white space between the carousel and the next section header? (I am comfortable with CSS.)

Any help/insight is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Edited by dieslaughing
Initial Revision

1 answer to this question

Do you know for any safe way to recover raid 0? I need my data to be recovered from my raid 0. RAID 0 offers improved performance but lacks fault-tolerance and redundancy. If one of the member disks fails, all data is lost. But it is possible to start recovering data from raid 0 with a few simple steps. First off I started with Diskinternals RAID Recovery because it is one of the most easiest programs to use for such a task. Damaged RAID 0 is mostly caused due to human errors, sudden power surges, controller failure, and software failure.