Pacific Template: customize page header on one page only

Hi there! What code do I use, and where I would put it, to achieve a header that looks like this (mock-up attached), on just one page (which I'll designate as my home page)? I'm using the Pacific Template.

The problem without the custom code is that:

1. The PAGE TITLE is automatically displaying, in a font style and location that I don't want
  2. Although I'm using the PAGE DESCRIPTION to display the text I do want, in the style I want, I also want a white strip with 50% (or so) opacity behind the full header width of this text.

This might be a paid freelance job for someone to provide the code and instructions for me; if so, feel free to let me know, and how to go about hiring you. Thanks!alt text

pacific-template-page-custom-header-mock.png.b98b611e9f0bb1733a1bcdafccaae3a3.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sandt

1. You can use some custom code to change font style & location. I guess it will take about 5-10 minutes
  2. You can use some custom code to change style & create white strip, about 5-10 minutes.

Can you share site url to check custom code? If you are uncomfortable when share url here, send me a message via contact form.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived