How to ad a text block beneath my products

I am working with a products page (using Aria), only offering two products and want to add a text block with a general description below the two products shown on the products page (not in the individual product pages). I can't figure out how to do this. There are points to insert a text block above the products but not beneath. Please help! Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One option would be to edit the Template in the developer mode. This way you can add a text block below the products.

The simpler option would be to move your Products page to the "Not Linked" section; then in a new page, add a Summary Block that pulls out an Index of your Products. This way you can edit the page using the drag and drop editor in Squarespace.

I hope this makes sense! Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,AndrewDCODE GROUP

Well, I just posted another question here: https://answers.squarespace.com/questions/283139/how-can-i-use-the-facebook-pixel-to-track-service.html

I'm having trouble trying to set up a Facebook Pixel. I added it with the code injector, but for some reason Facebook isn't seeing the pixel. Does it not work to add the pixel with code? Do i have to go through the squarespace integrator? Is there a way to get around the problem with square space not supporting the pixel for service products?

Thanks!!

Archived