Can Wexely Mosaic Images become hyperlinks or lead customers to another page?

Hello Squarespace-I just created a new site on my https://www.karynmariechabot.com/ domain using your template Wexley.

Please visit the home page and click on one of my images. Notice the click doesn’t take you anywhere.

Instead, it just opens the photo larger.

How can I insert a link into these image so when a customer clicks on one of my many images, it will take them to another webpage with more information instead of just enlarging what is already there? I did put links inside each image as shown in the screen shot below, but when clicking on the front end on a picture, nothing happens.

Regardless, inserting these links doesn’t bring anyone anywhere. Any solutions?

Please advise.

Thank you. Best, Karyn

screen-shot-2019-08-14-at-124832-am.png.084a05296e1952eb869117eae7210551.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @karynMahrieChabot, yes they can. I had this issue a while back when creating mine. Go to my website and tell me if this is the kind of thing you are after. Ill send you the link tomorrow morning (uk time) if it is.

my website

Hi Lewis. I would be so very grateful for your help at creating click thru hyperlinks for the photos on my Wexely homepage. It does show the ability for click thru links when I go to settings, but they don't work....perhaps disabled? Yet, the staff at squarespace say it's impossible to get the photo blocks on the home page of Wexely to ever click thru. They suggested other templates, but I really don't want to start over again. I would be so grateful if you have a work around that squarespace staff doesn't know about? Thank you! Karyn@sacredstonehealing.com.

Archived