Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
birdscoffeecompany

Traffic source analytics question (i.e. Yelp)

Question

Posted (edited)

I only have the business account and not the full commerce buildout. I was trying to figure out if any Yelp users who visited our website (we don't have a physical location) actually bought anything.

It looks like Google Analytics is showing that all the purchases came from secure.squarespace.com/referral and not from any of the linked traffic referrals like Yelp or a website my friend advertises our coffee on. It seems unlikely that no one coming from the other links purchased anything.

Is this a consequence of not having direct Squarespace analytics and Google Analytics somehow only recognizing purchases as "referred from" the checkout page?

Just trying to do some quick calculations on where I might get some more bang for my traffic buck.

Edited by birdscoffeecompany
Initial Revision

1 answer to this question

You are probably talking about Finteza because it is a leader in traffic analysis. My friend had an online store and different people from different countries ordered his goods, but Google analytics showed 0 visits per month and about 15,000 sales a month instead of 5,000 thousand. After that, my friend started looking for a web analytics service with accurate data and came across the Internet at https://www.finteza.com/en/website-analytics . Now he is glad that he can analyze accurate data from this service.

Edited by Muller21QQQ