• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
square1570048739

Per product order confirmation emails?

Question

Posted (edited)

I saw many people asking, but no real answers. Can the folks at squarespace please add the JSON vars to your documentation? How can I specify a physical product in the order confirmation email so that I can say something specific about each product when someone orders it?Thanks.

Edited by square
Initial Revision

6 answers to this question

Squarespace do not monitor this forum for feature requests. To make a make feature request, please raise a support ticket with Squarespace Customer Care. You can reach out to them here.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

This isn't possible with the developer platform either. If you reach out to Customer Care, they can explain the available options.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

I did a few times. They never really give answers. I guess I will have to build my own platform. I see at least 3 people asking for the same feature over the last 5 years... and it is a really easy feature - at least they could enable us to implement it ourselves.

I did a few times. They never really give answers. I guess I will have to build my own platform. I see at least 3 people asking for the same feature over the last 5 years... and it is a really easy feature - at least they could enable us to implement it ourselves.