Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to display image/icon next to text instead of above (creating a list with icons)

aleiac

Question

Hi there!

I'm trying to create a list of services for our company website. Each service should be introduced with an icon. The only way i've figured out to do so is to insert the icon as image and add the name of the service as text block. It looks great on desktop, but it doesn't behave right on mobile.

Here's how it looks on desktop:alt text

Here's how I want it to look on mobile (stacking services with icons, one per line):alt text

However, on mobile the icons become full width and the service title ends up below the icon.

I think I need to solve this with custom CSS. Does anybody have an idea how I could do so?

Many thanks in advance!

bildschirmfoto-2019-08-12-um-205136.png.58d274e94a3871a8ef38cea2886975e3.png

bildschirmfoto-2019-08-12-um-205140.png.415df27629583c5291bb66e13585d959.png

Edited by aleiac
Initial Revision
  • Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

14 hours ago, ci2017 said:

Great question! I am trying to figure this out myself. Were you able to find an answer?

Can you share link to that page?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.