How can I create full-width cards on the 'Additional Info' section of a product page?

I would like to feature quite a bit of information on product pages, and the way I would like to do it is by adding full-width "cards" with different background colors in the 'Additional Info' of the product page.

I tried using code, but wasn't able to make it work so far.

Does someone have an idea on how to achieve this look?

alt text

exemple.jpg.206c217c030a82ee5e8d83fe60aed939.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried using a and a background color but this is certainly not the right approach, and I'm wondering if there is a way to achieve the style I'm looking for.

Sorry can't share the page now as the products aren't released yet.

Reading the code of the page, I guess this is quite impossible to do on a product page... I would really like to get a confirmation though, if someone knows for sure.

I know it's possible to use products blocks and build an index page with it at the top, but the blocks don't look that good and I don't see this as an option.

This is absolutely possible.

Add a Code Block (or a number of code blocks for simplicity) to the Additional Info section, and add HTML to give the look that you require. I could provide an example, but I suspect your wireframe above is somewhat simplistic, and you actually require something else. For example, do you really want a long page of cards, or should they act like an accordian.

If you can provide a proper mockup of a product, that will help us.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived