Cannot remove bold formatting on just one page

Hi there,

On one page of my website and one page only, all the text below a set of buttons is bolded for the end user, and I cannot seem to remove it no matter what I try. When I am in edit mode, the text is not bold. It's only bold for the site visitors, on mobile and desktop, and only one page!

I have tried applying bold, and then removing bold, I have tried "clear formatting", I have deleted all text, and pasted again as plain text, I have tried a completely new text box and typed words afresh. Doesn't matter so far... it's always bold font for the end user and only happening on that one page.

Thanks for any ideas. The page in question is https://www.kilifigoldtriathlon.org/compete. Anything below the buttons is bold even when it's not bold when I edit.

Edited by KGT
Initial Revision
  • 2 years later...

I'm experiencing the same issue.

My home page (and only my home page), all the paragraph text is bold. It looks bad.

I right clicked the page and viewed source, but their are no html bold tags to explain this.

When I'm editing the page, it looks correct. But visiting the page incognito, from any browser, every paragraph is bold text. 

On 2/25/2022 at 1:52 PM, Brainbuster said:

I'm experiencing the same issue.

My home page (and only my home page), all the paragraph text is bold. It looks bad.

I right clicked the page and viewed source, but their are no html bold tags to explain this.

When I'm editing the page, it looks correct. But visiting the page incognito, from any browser, every paragraph is bold text. 

Can you share link to page where you have problem? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...