Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Subscription: Pricing Display Remove "every month"

vschimel

Question

Hi, i'd like to display the price of my subscription without the phrase "every month." so it will just display $30 not "$30 every month"is there a way to do that?

Edited by vschimel
Initial Revision
  • Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

11 answers to this question

I can understand why you might want to reword the phrase "every month" to make it a more appealing proposition, for example "$30 per month" instead. You could do this with some JavaScript.

However, I don't suggest you remove the payment interval description altogether. Removing this will make the pricing less clear to potential customers and may harm your conversion rates.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

Just now, Lfost411 said:

I need help with this also. I think have "every month" is off putting. Ideally I would like the page to say "$34.99 monthly"

Or given that the title of this page is "MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION", just having the "34.99" would be ideal!

Any help appreciated! https://www.poutbox.com/shop/p/subscribe

And sorry - another thing. If this is a code injection, where would it need to go. As this is a product page, I can't access header code for this page specifically.