• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
vschimel

Subscription: Pricing Display Remove "every month"

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi, i'd like to display the price of my subscription without the phrase "every month." so it will just display $30 not "$30 every month"is there a way to do that?

Edited by vschimel
Initial Revision

11 answers to this question

I can understand why you might want to reword the phrase "every month" to make it a more appealing proposition, for example "$30 per month" instead. You could do this with some JavaScript.

However, I don't suggest you remove the payment interval description altogether. Removing this will make the pricing less clear to potential customers and may harm your conversion rates.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

I can understand why you might want to reword the phrase "every month" to make it a more appealing proposition, for example "$30 per month" instead. You could do this with some JavaScript.

However, I don't suggest you remove the payment interval description altogether. Removing this will make the pricing less clear to potential customers and may harm your conversion rates.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

It depends what you want to change. Sorry if that sounds like I'm being difficult - I'm not It's just that if you want to reword things you'll want to be very specific about how you want things to be rephrased, otherwise you may end up with unexpected results.

Squarespace chose the working "XX every YY" because it works equally well for "£1 every week" as it does for "£100 every 6 months". In contrast, £30 per week sounds good, but "£30 per 6 months" doesn't.