• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
parkerbro9

cover page won't "enable"

Question

Posted (edited)

I successfully built a cover page as an add on to my existing site (though not linked to in the navigation). I'm finally ready to publish it, and when I toggle the "enable" switch in settings, it works... and then when I click save, it refreshes and the toggle is not enabled. I've tried multiple browsers, logging in/ out, clearing cache, etc. and it's persisted for over 24 hours now. I need to get this cover page up asap- help!

Edited by parkerbro9
Initial Revision

2 answers to this question

This forum is answered by the Squarespace customer community; we cannot help to troubleshoot unusual behaviour or potential bugs with Squarespace because we cannot logon to your site to troubleshoot such issues.

If you are experiencing issues with your site please contact Squarespace Customer Care. You can reach out to them here. They provide assistance by email reply and (at certain times of the day) via online chat.

I hope this helps.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital