How to change the font color of telephone number on mobile version?

Hi! Newbie here! I'm using the Keene template and the phone number on my footer in my mobile version is showing up as a white color. The background color is a light green so the phone number is not showing up. I've been looking for answers all day on the forum and google and am still having trouble. Hoping someone can help!

This is my website: www.RussellDentalLV.com

Thanks!!

Edited by russelldentallv
Initial Revision
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I have the same; not in the footer, but on a page. The mobile number turned into a link and is blue. I set all other links to green (#c9ddd1). How can I change this? I tried the code above, but that doesn't work. I don't write or read code, so for me I don't really know what I'm doing using code.

Thanks! The page is called Home Contact, does that matter?

Kind regards Robien

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2019 at 8:38 AM, russelldentallv said:

@tuanphan

Here's the screenshot of the mobile version. The phone number is showing as white color (where the arrow is pointing). I can't get it to match the other colors! Would you be able to help? Thanks!

img-8406.jpg.0e59639646d8170ad0539ec2041d1880.jpg

Hi. It looks like you changed layout. I don't see phone. Can you take a new screenshot?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...
57 minutes ago, wirepark said:

Looking for a solution in my phone number links showing up white when viewing on an iPhone! Mobile view on the Squarespace editor shows them as gray.

You may find the two following post of interest.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.