Remove footer/white bar from all pages

Hey,

I'm having great difficulty removing the footer/white bar from the bottom of a website I'm building. I've tried multiple pieces of CSS to clear this out without any luck. I'm using the 'Sonara' template (which I believe is in the Brine family).

If anyone is able to help me with this, I'd be very appreciative!

Thanks

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay @tuanphan , I've found that when the window is maximized in height, the white bar shows. When the window is collapsed enough, it doesn't display.So maybe this isn't an issue with the footer but that the background image isn't extending to the bottom. Any advice from that direction?

alt text

alt text

site-extended.jpg.6f5d875011b38dc4cddfe7d29391409c.jpg

site-collapsed.jpg.762d3dd9a3a42beb13d1c0f40bab1ee5.jpg

@DMurton This morning I handled a website with this problem. And I suddenly remembered your question. Try Adding to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.Parallax-item {
   height: 100% !important;
}

Contributors do not receive any thing when answering here.. If we correctly answer your question, please accept the answer by clicking Accept below it (you'll see it when you're logged on). If an answer doesn't help, feel free to ask for more help or wait for other forum users to add their comments and/or answers.

Whenever an accepted answer helps you, please vote it up using the up arrow on the right. This helps other forum users by giving them confidence in an answer.

I wrote 3000+ Custom Code for 90 Templates Squarespace. See here

You can also send a donation here

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived