Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
filiph98

Use commerce function as a product catalogue without shopping cart etc.

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi guys!

I'm currently building a website for my dads company. The company is a beverage importer, and the website will be used to show the range to potential new partners and customers. Seems like the store function is the best way to view all the different beverages and so I wonder how I can use the store function only as a way to showcase the range. Want and get rid of buttons like "Add to cart" and "Shopping Cart", and at the same time not show the price of the products. I use the "Mojave" template. Only use the store function to display the range in a neat way.

Thanks!

Edited by filiph98
Initial Revision

1 answer to this question

You can remove the 'Add to Cart' buttons, the 'Cart' icon and the price in Site Styles.

Mojave is a 'Brine' template so this guide explains the settings available: Brine Site Styles tweaks.

If you want more control that the Site Styles allow, then Custom CSS can be added.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital