Blank footer space on mobile home page only - YORK template

Hello, I'm trying at the moment to remove a blank space that appears on the bottom of the york template homepage as if its an empty footer on mobile view only.

Here is the site link: [weegiant.net][1]

This looks much bigger on my actual phone than it does on the squarespace interface but I would like to know how to remove it or replace it with the inner page navigation list that appears on content pages.

Thanks for any help.Ian

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@episco You used position fixed for mobile header >> Site content pushed up above >> created space below.

Add this CSS to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
div#site {padding-top: 150px !important;}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thanks for the speedy reply as always @tuanphan, much appreciated ;)

I tried this, but instead of deleting the space shown in the attached image, the above code pushes the content down which gives the visual effect I would like.

I was hoping to delete this space on the mobile homepage only or replace it with the content navigation attached if possible?

Thanks again for your help.

screenshot-2019-08-04-133226.png.bdec0668ddf3fc7ccf295c2075f857bb.png

screenshot-2019-08-04-133547.png.c9f895af5259326c0cbf3f4a59344e49.png

@episco It is caused by position fixed, you cannot hide / delete the space, you only have to adjust the padding / margin to override it.

You can also insert some HTML to create a navigation at the end of that page. (seems very time consuming, 30p - 1 hour to write that code).

You can also create a Footer, then use CSS to display it only on Mobile / Desktop or certain pages. (I think this is simpler, but it's not good for SEO)

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived