Images Cropping in image block

• Replies 4
  • Views 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
On 8/1/2019 at 1:46 PM, connectedlandscapes said:

All 3 of these icons have had the background removed and have been resized to the exact same dimensions (500x500).

Why are all 3 of them rendering on the site as different sizes???

alt text

screen-shot-2019-08-01-at-44207-pm.png.17f8c76bebe4eb40afe3b89d91d48cf9.png

Did you find out why this is happening?  I'm having the same problem.  All photos formatted to the exact same proportions (all circles with transparent background; .pngs) and some are being cropped like the navy icon on the right.  I'm going crazy!

Here's what's happening.  Three of the eight are clipping the left and right edges of the circles event though they have all been formatted exactly the same way.  The ones that aren't working were all originally vertical pictures.  I tried cropping them to square and redoing the formatting, but it still happens.  I'm doing the circle formatting in inkscape.  They are being saved as a 400x400 transparent page with the masked circle at center at 48 dpi.  What's strange is  I apply it and it looks fine but on the website they still turn out cropped.  Wondering if at this point I should remove the three bad images, duplicate the page and then add them in?

image.thumb.png.86b2b810bb5fddea041fd1a387002ff5.png

Archived