Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
DKVR

How can I change image colour on hover?

Question

Bedford - I just want to put the change colour effect (turning grey colour to full original colour) for an only certain part (people images), not for all of the pictures, do you know how to do in this case?

![alt text][1]

password:123456

@tuanphan

poeple.jpg.a6d7e553dad50f98a600e711d9ecbf3f.jpg

Edited by Paul2009

4 answers to this question

@DKVR Remove the code

.image-block {
   transition: filter .3s ease-in-out;
   filter: grayscale(100%)
}

.image-block:hover {
   filter: grayscale(0%)
}

and replace with

div#page-5d3a732e5476100001b1464f .image-block {
   transition: filter .3s ease-in-out;
   filter: grayscale(100%)
}
div#page-5d3a732e5476100001b1464f .image-block:hover {
   filter: grayscale(0%)
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

@DKVR You're welcome. Have you a great weekend.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.