Summary block font size change cuts off text at bottom

Hi guys,

I've added code to a summary block to add a background and outline to it (to make it look like tiles). I am now trying to make the excerpt font bigger but the tile-code doesn't seem to recognise this change. So when an excerpt used to run e.g. over 3 lines and now that it's bigger it's 4 lines the tile background stays as it was and the text is cut off at the bottom. This happens only occasionally, sometimes when I reload the page it looks fine. I attached a screenshot.

Here is the code I used (Tudor/Skye template):

.summary-item{outline: 12px solid #FFFFFF; background-color: #FFFFFF; }

.summary-excerpt p {font-size: 15px !important; }

I'm trying to get it done on the summary block on my homepage: https://www.assassinsdontgetbored.com/

Please can anyone help, I've done as much as I'm able to myself but it seems I need a hand for this last little step.

screenshot1.jpg.eac2803ea481b0f51adcda7d29f01d25.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

past this code in custom css box

.sqs-block-summary-v2 .summary-block-setting-text-align-center .summary-content {
   text-align: center;
   margin-top: -7px;
}

Hi, I'm BITTU. A website developer with 10 years experience with Squarespace. if you need help and work with me email me here :- mandeepsquarespace@gmail.com

Best Hourly Rate :- $15 Per Hour

Archived