Bedford remove elements on select pages

Given that Bedford does not offer a landing page template, and cover pages are too limiting in terms of design, I would like to create a few select pages with no header or mobile navigation, and no pre-footer or footer nav. I know this must be possible and I've read several articles, but none of the answers have worked. I've tried adding this to the CSS:

.collection (insert collection id here) #navigation-top { display: none !important } I've also tried adding a style tag to hide nav elements via the advanced tab on the page settings, but nothing is helping.

I know there must be way to do this so I can build a landing page template that I can use for my site, but I can't find anything that works. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! Julie

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Success to share! The code below, added as code injection on the Advanced tab of the page settings has hidden the main navigation, footer navigation, and pre-footer only from the page to which the code was added.

<style>
#mainNavigation { display: none }
 #preFooter { display: none }
 #secondaryNavigation { display: none }
 #footer { display: none }
</style>

However, I still can't crack the code to hide the social icons without hiding the entire footer. I've tried #social-links, #social-icons-svg, and #sqs-social. None of those are working.

@scipioni_central Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* Remove Footer Social Icons on Entire Site */
footer#footer .socialaccountlinks-v2-block {
   display: none;
}

if you want to remove on specific page, use the following code. Replace body#....db with Page ID.

See how to find Page ID: https://beaverhero.com/squarespace-how-to/#HowtoFindPageID

body#collection-5d3c8c3d8fe70300011faedb footer#footer .socialaccountlinks-v2-block {
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

I used this code, but it didn't remove the icons from that page:

body#collection-5d3c8c3d8fe70300011faedb footer#footer .socialaccountlinks-v2-block {
}

However, using the tag of .socialaccountlinks-v2-block you provided, I entered the following code into the Advanced tab of the Page settings, and it did remove the icons:

<style> .socialaccountlinks-v2-block {display: none} 
   </style>

Thanks!Julie

To summarize for those who are following this question, here is the code I added to the Advanced tab of the page settings for pages on which I wanted to hide the header, the main navigation, the pre-footer, the secondary navigation, and the social icons:

<style>
#mainNavigation { display: none }
 #preFooter { display: none }
 #secondaryNavigation { display: none }
 #header {display: none}
 .socialaccountlinks-v2-block {display: none} 
</style>

Archived