• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

featured coming up on all of my summary blocks

emilysharon
Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Question

Hello, I am trying to figure out why the word featured it showing up on every summary block I create I do not have the featured post option checked if I do check it It will get rid of everything because none of my posts are listed as featured. He is the site check out what I mean on each page it has the word featured. https://rightbrainedteacher.com/

Edited by emilysharon
Initial Revision
  • Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

In the Layout tab of the carousel Summary Block, you can customise the Header Text. By default it says ‘Featured’.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

Thank you I am changing to the carousel for now because of the ability to change this wording. I still would like to know if there is a way to change the header in the grid style. I wanted to use a grid as limit is 30 rather than 6 in carousel.