Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
exanaut

Horizontal Scrolling website

Are there any existing templates that can allow horizontal scrolling instead of the usual vertical scroll?

Or is there any way to add a code to make it happen?

Edited by exanaut
Initial Revision

On 11/18/2019 at 7:43 PM, alchemy said:

Yes! Ishimoto, Forte, Carson, Henson

Are there any that offer adjustable image padding and something other than full-screen images?

(Thanks)

On 1/2/2020 at 2:06 AM, RWOLFE said:

Are there any that offer adjustable image padding and something other than full-screen images?

(Thanks)

You can use custom CSS 😂

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2020 at 1:06 PM, RWOLFE said:

(Thanks)

On 11/18/2019 at 1:43 PM, alchemy said:

Yes! Ishimoto, Forte, Carson, Henson

I know this is a very old post and response - but none of the templates listed above are "horizontal scrolling" They employ various blocks like a gallery block slide show which is by virture of a slideshow horizontal or summary block blog content slide show - the same. 

Taittinger Champagne website is a "horizontal scrolling website" https://www.taittinger.com/en/demi-sec
Which means if you page up/down arrow up/down the site scrolls left/right  the same with the track roller on a mouse on dragging vertically on an apple magic mouse! 

It would be as if you are building "Index pages" side by side instead of stacked upon each other. THAT is a horizontal scrolling site. NOT a view window to a slideshow. 

Just saying.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:06 PM, RWOLFE said:

(Thanks)

Edited by Ten17
add additional example