• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
DKVR

Bedford - How to change the text Alignment on the banner section

Question

Hi all,

I am using the Bedford template but I found some issue that I cannot change the text alignment of the headline. Currently, it is just centered but I heard it does need any custom code for this (I am not programmer). Can you help me how to do it in this case? alt text

left.jpg.8226541ea5c741e698108c9ed680dbab.jpg

Edited by DKVR
Initial Revision

2 answers to this question

@DKVR Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.banner-thumbnail-wrapper .desc-wrapper * {
   text-align: left;
}

If it doesn't work, please share your site url to check!

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

18 hours ago, JulieMorgan said:

Is there a way to have the banner text left aligned for the home page banner only (and leave the rest of the banner headings on other pages as center aligned)? Thank you so much for your help and time! 🙂

Yes. You can.

Can you share link to your site? We can check easier.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.