Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
onlineKarma

WhatsApp Icon in "Social Links"

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately the Icon for WhatsApp is missing in the "Social Links" of Squarespace. Can Squarespace kindly add it? Currently only a "URL" symbol shows instead of the WhatsApp Icon.

alt text

social-icons.png.1e2ee22b12f28df12cad119bb97c003d.png

Edited by onlineKarma
Initial Revision

you need to add through custom html and css.... whatsup not in this.

Hi, I'm BITTU. A website developer with 8 years experience with Squarespace. if you need help and work with me email me here :- mandeepsquarespace@gmail.com Best Hourly Rate :- $15 Per Hour

through code block .. upload whatsup icon image in custom css box. then copy that url and add image and whatsup number.

Hi, I'm BITTU. A website developer with 8 years experience with Squarespace. if you need help and work with me email me here :- mandeepsquarespace@gmail.com Best Hourly Rate :- $15 Per Hour

Update from Squarespace Support:

"As it seems you've discovered, we don't currently offer that feature, but I'd be happy to suggest it to our development team on your behalf. While we can't guarantee implementation of every suggestion, customer feedback is an important part of how we continue to improve our platform, so we appreciate your input.

Although we can't disclose information about upcoming product releases, we are actively developing the platform to provide the best customer experience."

Let's see what happens next, in the meantime, yes, one should implement the logo manually like @mdhanjal suggested :)