Remove underline links from cover page MOKSHA template

Hi, can anybody help me out with CSS code for removing the underline in links on my cover page in moksha? I tried the regular tip of injecting css code:

<style>
a:link { text-decoration: none !important; }
</style>

into advance tab of settings into cover page, but it does not work.

For all the other pages I have successfully removed it with using CUSTOM CSS, but as stated everywhere in the forum, this does not work for cover pages, especially my MOKSHA one.

If you can help me out, your help is highly appreciated, thank you so much in advance!https://www.chiaradina.com/

• Replies 3
  • Views 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

past this code in custom css box

.sqs-slide-wrapper[data-slide-type="cover-page"] [data-slice-type="body"] p a {
   color: #fff;
   text-decoration: none;
   /* border-bottom: solid 1px rgba(255,255,255,.2); */
   transition: border-color 170ms ease-in-out;
}

Hi, I'm BITTU. A website developer with 10 years experience with Squarespace. if you need help and work with me email me here :- mandeepsquarespace@gmail.com

Best Hourly Rate :- $15 Per Hour

Dear mdhanjal, thanks for trying to help me out. Posted the code as suggested above in its entirety in the custom css, as it did not work I posted it in script tags in the page header injection advanced tab of cover page but neither worked unfortunately. maybe I made a mistake?the code turned read (the.sqs-slide wrapper) when I posted it .. any ideas?thank you for your time! highly appreciated!

Archived