Pricing Description

Hi, I am looking for help to change the pricing description of products on my site.

Right now if you hover over the product it reads 'From £2.95'. I would like to be able to change this to just a custom number I could enter (e.g £95) or for it to read 'From £2.95 to £95' / £2.95 - £95 9to show the minimum to maximum price for each product.

I've spoken to the Squarespace customer care team and they have suggested someone on here ma be able to help with custom code.... Many thanks in advance, K

• Replies 5
  • Views 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you explain a little more about WHY you want this, and also provide a working link to one of your product pages?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

alt text

I sell wallpaper and we also offer sample service. The samples cost £2.95 each but the price per roll is between £50 - £150 depending on design. Currently all designs read 'From £2.95'. However the price per roll will be of more interest to the customer.

The site is not live yet so not sure if the link will work:. https://oarfish-octahedron-fm9p.squarespace.com

I'm using the SUPPLY template if you look products on the Craig Cuttler example it is similar format.

Hope this makes sense but let me know if you need any additional info.

Thanks, Kate

screen-shot-2019-07-26-at-125846.jpg.257e4ed2066ea756e78607d2f3531870.jpg

screen-shot-2019-07-26-at-130400.jpg.abca35d4018303f6a3e555a77b28d61b.jpg

Hi Kate

Unfortunately the link won't work for us until you set a site-wide password and tell us what it is (see the Visibility settings on your site) but the explanation and the screenshots are a great help to start with. Thank you.

Did you see the advice I gave about the same problem on another wallpaper store? This may help you. Let me know if you need more help 🙂

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paul, Sorry for delay! I've tried following your advise and adding a button in the additional info. However on the site it just reads +Additional Info then once you have clicked that it shows you the button. Is there any way of adding a button to the product page so I can have a 'Order a Sample' button at the bottom before the customer can select buying a full size product? Many thanks for your assistance, Kate

Kate, yes it's perfectly possible to customise it. The community needs a working link to your website though, in order to see the issue, the template you are using and the settings in use. When your site isn't live, you must set a password and tell us what it is otherwise the site is private and cannot be viewed.

Archived