Data management for after school and camp program enrollment on Squarespace?

Hello,

I'm going to be opening an after school and summer camp and I'm creating a website to process payments and receive camper information.

Squarespace is great for creating classes as products, but the data management gets tricky. For example, if a parent signs their kid up for a class, we would need information about emergency contact, allergies etc. This works fine with the checkout forms if a parent is enrolling one child for one class, but if they are enrolling multiple children for multiple classes there doesn't seem to be a way to separate out that information. I have found online that there are different external softwares built for camp programs. Does anyone have any experience with these, and integrating them into Squarespace?

Thanks for your help!

• Replies 3
  • Views 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

This works well with the opt-out forms when a parent is enrolling one child for one class, but when enrolling multiple children in multiple classes there seems to be no way to separate that information. I found online that there are different external softwares built for camping programs. We asked about https://topamericanwriters.com/ninjaessays-com-review from them. Does anyone have any knowledge of this, and put them together on squarespace?

• 10 months later...

Cool is that you want to create everything with your own hands. I think you can check site and decide how to make your own. I understand that this is not exactly what you need. But at least you can find interesting ideas for your site. Because my site is already focused on students and their parents, so looking at my site, you can understand what kind of design attracts such a group of Internet users.

Archived