Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
brandonhendrickson

Animated GIFs turn into static JPEGs

Posted (edited)

Hello! I’m struggling to add an animated GIF to a page. Every time I insert it, it turns into a static JPEG (specifically, one called “public.jpeg”).

Possibly relevant: I’m using the iOS Squarespace app to insert it into the page. (I’m on vacation, and only have my iPad with me.)

At the moment, you can see the results of this at adhdSAT.com/resources . At the very bottom is the file I’ve uploaded (now magically turned into a static JPEG).

Edited by brandonhendrickson
Initial Revision

Run a test-prep company, and a group where little kids get together to make brunch and talk philosophy. Starting a school.

There's nothing that the customer community can do to solve this; we cannot logon to your site to troubleshoot issues. Squarespace Customer Care should always be your first stop for questions about your site or account. They can determine if this is a fault. You can reach out to them here.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital