Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Posted (edited)

Hi I'm doing an SEO Audit and the shopping cart URL keeps coming up as an error on the audit as a duplicate title. I can't seem to find the cart page within Squarespace. The site I'm working on doesn't support buyable items, however they do have a products page under ecommerce. What I need to know is if there is anyway I can hide the Cart URL or amend it.

Edited by Ruthjoh
Initial Revision

You cannot disable the cart page because it’s not really a ‘page’. I’m intrigued that your audit has flagged the cart as an issue. Can you share the results?

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

Thank you @Paul2009

It's too big but it's basically the only critical issue left, which I've never seen before with the cart.

2 PAGESWITH DUPLICATE

Thank you @Paul2009

It's too big but it's basically the only critical issue left, which I've never seen before with the cart.

2 PAGESWITH DUPLICATE

Without knowing the URL of your site or having read the excerpt from the report, it's impossible to know if this is an issue with the site, or a flaw in the SEO audit tool you are using.

There will only be one cart page per site so if you think there's an issue with your site, you can contact Squarespace Customer Care. They won't interpret your report for you, but if you provide them with the details not shared here, they should be able to confirm whether there is an issue. You can reach out to them here.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital