How do I fix a URL

Guest Ruthjoh

Hi I'm doing an SEO Audit and the shopping cart URL keeps coming up as an error on the audit as a duplicate title. I can't seem to find the cart page within Squarespace. The site I'm working on doesn't support buyable items, however they do have a products page under ecommerce. What I need to know is if there is anyway I can hide the Cart URL or amend it.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cannot disable the cart page because it’s not really a ‘page’. I’m intrigued that your audit has flagged the cart as an issue. Can you share the results?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Guest Ruthjoh

Thank you @Paul2009

It's too big but it's basically the only critical issue left, which I've never seen before with the cart.

2 PAGESWITH DUPLICATE

Guest Ruthjoh

Thank you @Paul2009

It's too big but it's basically the only critical issue left, which I've never seen before with the cart.

2 PAGESWITH DUPLICATE

Without knowing the URL of your site or having read the excerpt from the report, it's impossible to know if this is an issue with the site, or a flaw in the SEO audit tool you are using.

There will only be one cart page per site so if you think there's an issue with your site, you can contact Squarespace Customer Care. They won't interpret your report for you, but if you provide them with the details not shared here, they should be able to confirm whether there is an issue. You can reach out to them here.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived