• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
nido84

Can I have two main menus?

Posted (edited)

Hi,

My client specializes in two areas and he wants the home page to be a landing page with two sections, probably images, titled as their specilizations, let's say A & B, now he wants 'A' linked to certain pages and 'B' linked to different, and both sections linked to different main menus.

Is it possible to have two main menus? with only one to appear at a time depending on the selection from the cover page, either 'A' or 'B'?

I'd be grateful if someone can help me with this..

Edited by nido84
Initial Revision

This isn’t usually good idea from the user’s perspective. It’s usually better to reconsider the structure from the visitor’s point of view so that it isn’t necessary. However, if you really do need to do this, it can be achieved by in the same way as building a bilingual website. You’ll find a few solutions documented for this.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital