Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
jess111

Adding Buttons to a text box

Question

I am trying to add a button to my text box without the button forcing everything else to bend and be disrupted. I just want a small button that viewers can click on that will take them to a separate link. I know how to get to the buttons and place a button I just cannot get the button to where I want it to go

Edited by jess111
retag

1 answer to this question

We'd like to help but it is difficult to understand what you are asking. Without more information, the community will find it difficult to help and the question is likely to go unanswered.

Please try to be more specific, and ensure you include a working link to the page on your site and the steps you’ve taken so far? It must be possible for the public to view the page or it won't help us.

For more advice, read the forum guidelines

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm currently booked until the end of May 2020.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions for Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1: Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension 
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Wishlist extension is now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.