Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
mpriya98

Making site responsive for tablet and mobile device without media queries

Posted (edited)

Is there any other way to make the site responsive for both mobile and tablet without adding media queries. Square space claims to have responsive-design but it doesn't look proper in mobile and tablet view.

Edited by mpriya98
Initial Revision

Squarespace does have responsive design built-in that resizes your content and images to fit different devices and screen widths. See Responsive Design And Mobile Style.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

YES Squarespace has responsive design but it doesn't look good on mobile and tablet view. As in font-size has reduced whereas line-height has increased and so much of white space.

YES Squarespace has responsive design but it doesn't look good on mobile and tablet view. As in font-size has reduced whereas line-height has increased and so much of white space.

Depending on the template you are using, these settings can be changed in the Site Styles panel. The Brine-family of templates are the most flexible.

If you want to customise it further than the Site Styles allow, you can add Custom CSS or hire a designer/developer to help you.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital