Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Nikos1570048718

Are some templates more suitable to sell subscriptions or it works the same with all of them?

Posted (edited)

I am a personal trainer and I will be looking to sell sessions and weight loss digital material to clients that they can schedule and pay on my website. Are some templates more suitable to sell subscriptions or it works the same with all of them? also the same question applies to other services by Squarespace like Email, marketing etc,. I am in the process of getting started soon. Thank you for your help.

Edited by Nikos
Initial Revision

It is best if you choose a template designed for Online Stores.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

It is best if you choose a template designed for Online Stores.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital