• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
volkan

Third party payment method

Question

Posted (edited)

We developed a payment solution for our company. And we want to integrate with Squarespace for using our payment system.

Our payment system is working with scripts and iframe (not with url redirections). We want to add a custom pay button to checkout page for opening our payment iframe for making payments via our system.

After that notify Squarespace for payment is success or not. (with api calls or callback functions)

Is there any workflow for this process (documentation, api requests) or how can we integrate with squarespace like just adding our pay button with html and scripts?

Thank you for your helps.

Edited by volkan
Initial Revision

5 answers to this question

You cannot integrate another payment system with Squarespace commerce features. To use an alternative payment method, you must also use alternative commerce features.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

Thank you for your response, is there any chance editing checkout page html and put custom pay button or creating our own checkout forms?

You cannot edit the checkout page. You'll need to use a pre-built ecommerce solution, or build your website on another platform where you have access to the server-side code.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

Hello paul again, its been a long time. I researched a lot about payment integrations in square space and i found an example of usage a custom bank integration in square space. can you check https://www.dobrykohoutneskace.cz checkout page please? It's redirecting another bank page for payment? How can i customize checkout button and redirect it to my payment gateway page please?

Hello paul again, its been a long time. I researched a lot about payment integrations in square space and i found an example of usage a custom bank integration in square space. can you check https://www.dobrykohoutneskace.cz checkout page please? It's redirecting another bank page for payment? How can i customize checkout button and redirect it to my payment gateway page please?