• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
pelanderson

code to change page colour in Bedford

Question

@dnesci

Hi, I used your code in page injection to change the page to a blue color ok https://www.deep-impact.org.uk/home-info

When I move the page into an index it loses the color when viewing the index, even if I add the other code into custom css. https://www.deep-impact.org.uk/home-11

If I view source on the index page and change the collection id in the custom css all the pages in the index go blue.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks Pete

Edited by CFEOScotland
Initial Revision

5 answers to this question

@CFEOScotland The last time he visited SS Forum was 2016.

What code did you use?

But I guess Each page will have different ID. If you change page to index, ID will change.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

I used:

Individual page color change - injection the page:

color change on index page: #collection-5d2359a4eb83b8000132e2a4.index-section { background-color: #61b8cc!important; }

Have you solved yet?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.