Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Difficulty Embedding Careers Listing Code

thrivecom

Question

Hello - I'd like to embed our HR vendor (breezy.hr)'s careers listing code on our Squarespace site, but it seems to be disabled/stripped out:https://www.thrivecommunities.com/careers-test(Code is down below the brightly colored graphics)

The script src URL is:https://thrive-communities.breezy.hr/embed/js?inline=true&group_by=loc

There's a caption in my site admin under the code block that says "script disabled." Is there any rhyme or reason to which scripts are disabled with SS? Or do they block all external script embeds?

Thanks in advance for any direction!

Edited by thrivecom
Initial Revision
  • Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

Hoping someone answered, I'm not familiar with JS.

You should also post to Squarespace Facebook groups like Squarespace Community, Squarespace Customization Resource Group, Squarespace Rockstar...

It's normal for JavaScript to be disabled when you are logged in. This avoids any issues where the code that you've added prevents you from configuring your website.

To view the page with the code running, open your website using a private or incognito window in your browser and do not log on. There are some issues that are currently causing errors, but when fixed it should work.

alt text

screenshot.jpg.10fa62a2ff2426fdfdaad283585083a2.jpg

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.