Trying to add Vimeo On Demand Streaming (paid streaming)

• 9 months later...

The Vimeo article referenced in the original post explains how to do this. You can sell your Vimeo On Demand titles by embedding videos from your VOD page on your Squarespace site. When you have embedded a video from your VOD page, viewers will see the trailer for your title and will be able to rent or buy the videos from there.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 months later...
On 4/18/2020 at 5:57 AM, paul2009 said:

meo article referenced in the original post explains how to do this. You can sell your Vimeo On Demand titles by embedding videos from your VOD page on your Squarespace site. When you have embedded a video from your VOD page, vie

@paul2009 I'm trying to figure out how I can integrate a paywall for both individual videos and also video bundles on my Squarespace page. Does Vimeo On Demand require customers to log in to Vimeo or have pre-existing Vimeo accounts, or can the random lay person simply click on the video embedded into the Squarespace site, pay on the spot, and subsequently watch the content? Second, do you know if there's a way to integrate subscriptions (or membership) to access multiple videos? 

Thank you! I've been looking into all sorts of solutions here, like Podia or Zype, but can't seem to figure out what the most seamless, simple paywall integration for online webinars and courses is for our Squarespace site. 

• 3 months later...

Hey Guy's I'm trying to create something similar to this.

I need to be able to sell different memberships which can access separate video libraries. Can this be done direct off my square space site or will users need to logon to a separate vimeo account?

Vimeo offers a subscription access to videos which is exactly what I need!! would be great if this can happen through the squarespace site without be taken off to another site.

Any advice would be much appreciated

• 2 months later...
👋 Hello everyone, Ward from MemberSpace here!

MemberSpace is a third-party tool that offers a lot of flexibility when creating your plans and protecting your content. We go the extra mile to secure videos, and we offer Content Links.
To create an ‘on-demand functionality’, you could protect your Vimeo/Wistia video as Content Links and grant access to them with a specific plan.
Let me know if you have questions. For more info, please visit our website!
  • 10 months later...

Any new updates regarding this? 

The Members Area is a good start but, what if we want to do Video On Demand for a set amount of time from date of purchase?

In our case, we have video tutorials that paid customers can access but, they only have that access for a limited time. 30 days, 3 months, 1 year, etc., depending on the content. 

Is there a way to set up expiration dates for each individual registered purchase?