Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

I have a lightbox form. How can I run a jquery within a lightbox?

Veronica684

Question

I have a script that executes within a form perfectly fine when the form is on the webpage, but as soon as I switch the form to a lightbox, the jquery stops executing. Anyone know how to make it compatible?

Edited by Veronica684
Initial Revision
  • Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

On 7/12/2019 at 5:22 AM, Veronica684 said:

I have a script that executes within a form perfectly fine when the form is on the webpage, but as soon as I switch the form to a lightbox, the jquery stops executing. Anyone know how to make it compatible?

Hi Veronica684,

Let's send us the current site implementation to check what went wrong, I think the form elements in lightbox is unavailable when the script init

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Advanced Product Delivery Date Time PickerGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you