Add to cart button directly on product pages

I'm using product pages to display my 'items' and want an add to cart button under or on top of each item so you can add items to your cart without entering the individual items page. Is this possible somehow?

The reason being, we are using the shopping feature as a talent booking feature by removing the pricing and checkout buttons.

Screenshot attached

alt text

screenshot-2019-07-11-at-210336.png.29c26ae0336e984c5c9cc762f9023512.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you explain a little more about how you expect potential clients to use the site? An Add to Cart button doesn't sound like the right solution.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

This is basically a side site from a much bigger agency, showcasing a handful of commercial talent

The cart feature is used in the same way the main site uses its "Collection" - for clients to sort of compare their selected talent. I'm also hoping to figure out a way to insert a "save page as pdf" button to the shopping cart but still looking for a possible way to insert some sort of custom text or code to the cart.

The add to cart button is the priority at the moment before we decide if we can continue with squarespace for this particular project

Archived