Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
deelow14

How do I make a single line gallery block in Carousel?

Hi, trying to do one single line of images, using the gallery block, so you can scroll through continuously. All the defaults for Gallery Blocks start at two rows and I can't seem to make it one row. Does anyone have a css script for this?

Edited by deelow14
Initial Revision

We'd like to help but it is difficult to understand what you are asking. Without more information, the community will find it difficult to help and the question is likely to go unanswered.

Please try to be more specific, and ensure you include a working link to the page on your site and the steps you’ve taken so far? It must be possible for the public to view the page or it won't help us.

For more advice, read the forum guidelines

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need