Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
dralessio

Bedford: how do I hide links in the secondary navigation?

Posted (edited)

Hi all,I'm using a Bedford template for my bilingual website.QUestion for the secondary navigation: I would like to hide the Italian links from my English pages and the English links from the Italian pages as I have done for the main navigation (both desktop and mobile).

This is the link to my website: www.dralessiomocci.com

Any help would be appreciated!

Best,Alessio

Edited by dralessio
Initial Revision

This can be achieved in exactly the same way as you did for the primary navigation.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

HI @Paul2009 Paul2009,I've tried to add this: #secondaryNavigation > div:nth-child(n),... { display: none; }

but didn't work. I've also tried to add '!important'. No game.Is there any other way I can do this?Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Hi Paul2009,I've tried to add this:

#secondaryNavigation > div:nth-child(n),... { 
 display: none;
 }

but didn't work. I've also tried to add '!important'. No game.Is there any other way I can do this?Thanks!

Edited by dralessio
Initial Revision

@dralessio Try

nav#secondaryNavigation div:nth-child(30n+10), nav#secondaryNavigation div:nth-child(30n+11), nav#secondaryNavigation div:nth-child(30n+12), nav#secondaryNavigation div:nth-child(30n+13) {
       display: none;
   }