Can Squarespace allow me to have user logins, allow users to upload files, and have private/public areas

Hi everyone

As per title

I would like an area where members can loginWithin this area, i'd like users to be able to upload pictures or pdfsCan squarespace have a calendar where people can sign up for events?

Any help you can give me would be very helpful!

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a word, no.

None of these features are built into Squarespace yet like they are in some other website builders. You can buy different add-ons and try to integrate them if you really need to use Squarespace but until these features are native, other website builders are more suitable for this particular use case.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 months later...

No commitments have been given about functionality or timescales, but this is one of the most requested features, so I think we can assume that Squarespace will add the feature at some point. The best way to help this along is for anyone who requires this feature to log a feature request by raising a ticket through Customer Care. They'll document the request and share it with the appropriate team.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived