Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Posted (edited)

Dear all, I've came across the two (main) sites http://www.alexstrohl.com/photos and http://www.madebyfinn.com/travels. But unfortunately I struggle with recreating a site-style that looks like any of these two pages. the second one seems to be a blog-site. yes/no?but the first one - i cannot replicate. if I set an overview block pointing to a gallery it allows me 30 elements only. using a gallery block gives me the chance to show all elements of the gallery but unfortunately there is only the "grid" layout available with fixed spaces for each picture. there is no automatic adaption for landscape and portrait pics. so it shows unnecessary big white spaces. any ideas from the community? thank you in advance!best regards, christian

Edited by ChristianT
Initial Revision

The two Squarespace sites you have quoted are using the Flatiron and the Avenue templates respectively.

The pages linked are both using standard Index features in these templates, not Summary Blocks. If you use one of these templates, it is pre-configured to show these views. You'll see them in the template demos I've linked above.

I hope that helps.

-Paul

Squarespace Expert & Professional Developer

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

Dear Paul,

thank you for your investigation. I am currently using the Rally template and didn't get it look like the mentioned sites. Thank you for sharing the information; I'll have a look at the other two templates.

Christian

Dear Paul,

thank you for your investigation. I am currently using the Rally template and didn't get it look like the mentioned sites. Thank you for sharing the information; I'll have a look at the other two templates.

Christian