Please recommend a template for a video portfolio

I'd like a recommendation for a template for a video portfolio. No first page image. Just videos sorted by type.

Is there a template where all the content is on one page that scrolls vertically? I'd like a grid formate for video portfolio. Indexed by text between each group of videos. Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All templates support a grid of videos that scroll. Choose the template based on the style you like.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Hey @rtorda,

Check out the templates listed in this article on Gallery Pages: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/208415198

You may find a template there that gives you what you need without any editing.

If you want to make your own layout, I recommend giving Pacific a shot. It's a single-page template (an Index page) that let's you put as many sections of content on it in whatever sequence you wish. For your purposes, you can put Summary Carousels or Summary Grids of your video/Gallery collections with whatever surrounding headings and info you'd like.

(By default the template has a large, hero image in the first section, but like all the demo content, you just delete what you don't want.)

Really though any template that supports Index pages could work. https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543817 has a list of the template families that support them.

As Paul2009 said, just find one with the style you like and go for it.

Hope you find something that works for you!

James

I'm a long-time developer who currently owns and runs SavvyStoreSolutions.com where I help people with their Shopify, Squarespace, and other eCommerce sites.

Archived