Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Elitestonetools

Can I add orders manually

Posted (edited)

Is it possible to add orders manually to my order system, for example if someone emails/phones me or asks in person to order a product? Would be helpful to keep track of orders, stock levels and finances!

Edited by Elitestonetools
Initial Revision

Squarespace novice but trying!!

No, not yet. Make a feature request for this by contacting Squarespace Customer Care. You can reach out to them here.

If anyone's response has helped you, click the like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png icon (bottom-right) to show them some appreciation. If their response didn't help, ask for more help, or wait for users to chime in. 
Need more help than I can provide via the forum? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website.

My solution to adding non-web orders to Squarespace is to create a 100% discount code. Then create the order myself on the website, checking out using code.

Hope that helps someone.

I'm investigating using Quick Books Online to track inventory to integrate wholesale and in-person sales as well. You have to use the expert version though (more expensive). I'll let you know how it goes.