Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Sumerdaisy

Copying a blog post does not hold the "open in new window" function

I never start a blog post from scratch, I just duplicate and then change out the content. It's much easier for the things that stay the same.

I noticed that items in the previous blog post that were once marked "open in new window", are no longer marked to do so in the copied blog post. And I have to go back into each element I want to open in a new window and re-update them.

Is there any way around this? Is it something Squarespace is aware of and fixing?

Thanks!Alesha

Edited by Sumerdaisy
Initial Revision

If you think you've found a bug, contact Squarespace Customer Care. You can reach out to them here.

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked 4 - 6 weeks in advance for jobs longer than 2 hours.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension are now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.